Your Family Deserves The Highest Standard of Clean

Enjoy your home knowing it’s been cleaned with the world’s most revolutionary and effective Germ Zero Cleaning technology.

Protect what’s important and have a sparkling clean, healthy home.

What does it do?

Our revolutionary technology uses an FDA approved hospital-grade disinfectant that is effective at eliminating 99.99% of harmful bacteria, germs, viruses and mold.

Is it safe?

Our disinfectant is biodegradable, food safe, child and pet friendly, fragrance free and non-toxic. The disinfectant can be used over most surfaces and objects in your home or business. These include food preparation areas, children’s toys, dog bowls, and more. There’s no wiping or rinsing required.

Kills a wide range of viruses, mold, fungi, harmful bacteria, including E. Coli and Salmonella in less than 60 seconds.  Effective against pet dander, dust mites and cockroach allergens.

Removes malodours caused by smoke, stale cooking, pets, trash, septic systems and more.

Non-toxic, water-based disinfectant.

Non-toxic and safe for both humans and pets.

Which Healthy Home Package is Right For You?

Pristine Clean

Relax and let us do the dirty work!

Our Cleaning Gurus will thoroughly clean your space from top to bottom, and we can customize our clean to your needs.

Cleaning & Disinfecting

Our Cleaning Gurus will first clean your home to remove dust and grime from surfaces.

Then follow up with disinfection with our Germ Zero technology on high touch surfaces, to effectively destroy bacteria, germs and viruses.  It will also eliminate malodours and allergens.


Fogging with our Germ Zero technology reaches every corner, and nook and cranny, where regular cleaning can’t reach to 100% disinfect your space. It destroys bacteria, germs and viruses, and eliminates malodours and allergens.

Any furniture you wish not to be sprayed should be covered with a sheet, and we will cover other items that should be protected including electronics and metals fixtures such as brass lamps.

All members of the household, including pets, should not enter any room that is being disinfected for a minimum of 20 minutes, to allow the disinfectant to fall and penetrate.

Book your service today.